In the village there are three water reservoirs:

Reservoir at the location Leivadia

It is a concrete reservoir connected to the irrigation system in Leivadia and it was constructed in 1953. The operation of this particular irrigation system has been terminated.

Water Reservoir in the area of Velinas - Kampos

This reservoir is also concrete made and is part of the Velina – Kampos irrigation system, which is no longer operational. This is the oldest of the three reservoirs in the village and it was constructed in 1944.

Water Reservoir of the irrigation system of Eptagonia - Akapnou

The reservoir is located in the area of Klouvatzia and it was constructed in 1980. It irrigates a large part of the land in Akapnou, including cultivations with citrus fruit, olive trees and fruit-bearing trees. 

 

Source: Community Council