Greek English
 
Home Page / What to know / Religious Life / Apostle Andreas
Print this page
Apostle Andreas

The chapel of Apostle Andreas is located in the southeast edge of the Community, along the road leading to Vikla and Klonari. It was built in 1910 by our fellow villager Kyriakos Paraskeva.

Source: Ioannis Demetriou

 
 
 June 2019

MTWTFSS
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
 
 
 
CONTACT US
 

CONNUNITY COUNCIL OF AKAPNOU
4501, Akapnou, Lemesos
Τel.: 99612175
Fax: 25622086

 
 
Designed & Developed by NETinfo Plc